Thursday, January 24, 2008

More PalmOS Code (SVN 0.40)

I have uploaded some more PalmOS components that although they have not been tested or compiled will provide me with the code to use when I can get an environment to compile in. I still have two files left to code for PalmOS to get the current platform dependent code written which is the FSDisk component which will be mapped to VFS PalmOS API functions and the UIDisplay component which maps to mostly Form and Window PalmOS API functions.

I am really worried about the performance factor when I run the test app on my LifeDrive device. If the performance is really bad, I hope that some little optimizations will help because I really don't want to have to re-write Screens for the 30+ time.

I looked back at the 1src posts I did between 2002-2004. I am so sorry that I did not live up to my own expectations. I really did think each time that I was going to release something and every time I failed. I am working very hard that this wont happen again. But if you look at my history, I am normally wrong. Forgive me.

No comments: