Sunday, January 27, 2008

I have a PRC File (SVN 0.46)

I don't believe it! I have a PRC file that is compiled from the latest source code! I found a solution for the errors I was getting in PRC-Tools by using one of the latest cygwin1.dll files which seems to suddenly remove all my previous 'cygwin alloc' problems on vista.

I had to do alot of pluming for Screens to compile for PalmOS because of multi-segments. So I devised a platform independent way of dealing with multi-segments by having a PACKAGE name. So all functions in each component define their package. So all the UI functions have the PACKAGE(UI) at the end of their definition.

I do plan to make a readme file when I can actually get the code running. Yep, I still have to debug the code and make sure it actually runs. Once it runs, I will attach the prc file so you can all check it out on your devices.

Note that I still have the Disk component to write to interface with the PalmOS VFS stuff but that is not important at the moment. What I will be focusing on now is getting the demo running on the Simulator (and then having fun with it on my LifeDrive).

Screens is really getting there!

Thank you so much for all your help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will the Demo work in OS 4?