Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Alpha Video (SVN 0.39)

Just uploaded SVN 0.39 which includes multi-line text and some minor changes to the threading component.

I am amazed at the progress so far and hope that it will continue.

I have decided to show you all what Screens Environment test app currently looks like. Note that this is just to test its capabilities and not how Screens will finally look in any way at all. Here is the video:

I don't know what component I will be working on next but I am very excited about the current state of Screens. This is the most featured version of Screens yet in the last 5 years! I feel that my design is rock solid so far and hope it stays that way. I am a little concerned at how I will port to PalmOS without a good environment to compile and test.

No comments: