Sunday, December 24, 2006

Update

I have uploaded a few more fixes to SVN. I hope to write the test application this week before the end of the year but I can never know what events happen throughout each week. I removed CoreObjectMethod and added a new function CoreObjectSend which sends a message to a method in a module. Because it uses objects, it needs to only send a single handle to the target module for it to figure out its parameters. It gives developers the flexability to share parameters without having to repass them in on the stack. Thats just one of the advantages of an object oriented storage. The code is now design complete. This means that although the code has bugs, its API is fixed and I will be using Safire - the graphics module to remove most of those bugs from the code.

No comments: