Friday, December 01, 2006

Sourceforge here we go

Hi All, I have registered with Sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/screensos There are forums there and I am using the source control to upload changes more frequently. I will add here a link to snapshots which are useful. The latest code is a step closer to the API mecanism. I have finished the ability for the kernel , so I am now working on the code which is the interface that modules use. It contains a Core.h for the header, Core.c for the portable code and Core_Win32.c for the windows specific implementation. I realy feel that progress has been made in the last month and I am very happy with the code base. Modules call the kernel interface and the kernel can call modules methods. This one to one and one to many design makes it very controllable in the sense that all data goes through a single pipeline. I hope to have most of the module to kernel code done next week so I can than expose more and more of the kernel functions. We are realy getting there...

No comments: