Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Update - Bad Week

Guys, this week was terrible... So much to do and so little time to code... 1. I had to put my first dog to sleep because he was old, had a hernia and cancer spots. 2. I had to go to the lawyer to create a contact for the house that I am going to buy 3. Moved offices in NDS and switched to a new job - Real EPG :) 4. Had to pick up my second dog from the pound because he was caught after he broke from his chain. The list just goes on... its a very busy time for me... Hopefully I will get that alpha out by the end of febuary... Everytime I think... yay... I am getting there... something pushes me back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, sorry to hear about the dog :(

-alex (iebnn)

Brad Green said...

Wow, sorry about the hectic week. Take a break from the programming on the side if you need to. We can find something else to follow for a week or so.