Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Update - Third Alpha

Hi Everyone, Sorry for the lack of posts, I was on a buisness trip in london all last week so I had no time to work on Screens at all. However I am working harder this week to fill in the gap. Here is the third alpha: http://www.geocities.com/zhamilton1/SafireAlphaTest3.zip I have also uploaded to SVN the UIWindow class and did some maintence on the kernel code to get the whole thing to work together. The demo now actually uses an object for each window. Every time you start the demo, you can control the position of a single window. Then exit and start the demo again to control a new window. It shows the persistance and might give you a glipse into the direction I am going. I know its not much and that the speed is terrible, but things are moving forward nicely.

No comments: