Sunday, January 28, 2007

Screens System Requirements

Screens is designed to scale from low end to high end devices. It requires hardly any dynamic memory apart from a single off-screen buffer so I guess it requires a different amount depending on the screen size. It does require alot more storage memory although I dont know yet how much because it largly depends on how complex the UI will be. I will try and make Screens work on as many devices as possible and I do have some tweaks available where you can choose speed over size, so devices without much room can opt for size saving while devices with alot of space can opt for speed. When I finish the UI components in Safire, I will have a much better idea of the scalability of Screens and will able to update you on the storage requirements. Update: Yes, Screens will run on PalmOS 4.0 and maybe even PalmOS 3.5/3.0 if realy wanted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dose this mean palm os 4.0 can run screens?