Friday, January 19, 2007

Update

OK, I have finished writing the method distribution and it works nicely. The idea is that you can associate a number of methods with an action and then you can work on an abstraction of actions. So instead of sending a message to a specific method, you send a message to an action and it forwards the message to each method in the action. This gives much more flexability since you can tap into existing message distributions at run-time. I know it sounds 'much ado about nothing' but when Safire is released, you will see what its all about. Its a great market for 3rd party developers. I now need to add the use of methods to the CoreObjectFree and stream interface as described in the previous post. I prefer updating you on my work update, then disappearing for a few months untill Safire goes somewhere. This way at least you know that Screens is still going and moving forward. Enjoy your weekend, Zakai Hamilton

No comments: