Friday, January 26, 2007

Update

I added some more functions to handle class types and some macros to ease the handling of identifiers. I am adding more functions to the kernel, to make it easier for Safire. I write a function for Safire and analyze if any of its functionality should be put in the kernel. Most of these functions added are object management related and therefore they should be in the kernel. I will upload Safire as well when it gets to a running solution. It will be in the same location in SourceForge. I have also added the CoreObjectFree action for virtual objects, but will not add it for object stream functions untill needed. Things are going well and I feel that the object storage is becoming easier to use and more effective. Safire is moving along and hopefully I can get something visual soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to Safire, I'd like to know what benefits it might bring to music based applications on the palm platform?