Sunday, February 04, 2007

Update - Slow week

OK, while getting the Safire design together, I have been doing cleanup and bug fixes in the kernel which has been going very well. I am constantly trying to make actions faster currently I can run an action with an empty method in under 30 milliseconds on my computer. This is sort of the speed I like for Screens. I am working hard on Safire to get it done quickly and efficiently. I dont want to specify a date because I have not been very good at prediciting them. It took me 4 years to get here, no point giving up now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is great that you've got this far with screens. Whilst I'd love to see Safire come out as soon as possible I think you're right to spend the time on it that it deserves. Good luck to you, we'll be watching your blog closely to see how things are going.