Monday, February 26, 2007

Update - Harder than I expected

I am having to do alot of code cleanup and modifications to get the interfaces to work. I am using attributes more than usual and have implemented a CoreObjectFindByAttribute function which will be used to find a function in an interface. Because each interface is an object, it saves me the need for providing functions for browsing the interfaces which is one of the advantages when using a central store. I only have to focus on the specific behaviour and not on micro management. Its many times overwhelming and I feel like this project is too big on me, then I get inspired from something and continue on my sadistic journey. Oh well... Its a great learning experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. So long as you're making progress. I'm really looking forward to Safire. I know it will be worth the wait!