Friday, November 04, 2005

Update

OK... I got to admit... EDGE (Extreme Dungeon Game Experience which I think it stands for Extreme Damn Great Experience) is realy taking up my time. I must release myself from the game to get some more coding done. You'd think that because I bought a Palm game, I wouldn't be playing it while sitting next to my desktop computer... go figure ;) Anyone who hasn't checked it out: CHECK IT OUT! www.zanegames.com For only 24.95$, its well worth it! My personal only pick! OK... enough for advertisements... Screens Environment is moving a bit slow in the last month from working extra at NDS. However my experience at NDS has been only great for Screens. I have polished my programming and learnt how to finally fix myself on ideas without constantly changing. I am now coding this week v2 of the MobileEPG UI which will only be great news when I use these ideas for Screens Environment such as alignment to any layer dynamically (realy eases those window sizing since controls can be aligned to any other window/control position in multiple ways). I believe that Screens Environment will be hitting the year 2006 because of NDS. They have realy made me able to test out my ideas without implementing the whole thing at once. I have tested my Layering engine skills and Object storage skills. Expect Screens Environment to be a real kicker - 2006! Expect some more work done this month than ever and more posts... I am asigning November as the month of work. So you might even see some graphics at the end of the month but thats realy teasing myself. Remember that Screens Environment is free and will be released open source. Requirments: Palm III and up Yes... low requirements but will support all the latest HiRes+ displays. The idea is that Screens Environment has very low dependencies to work but has a driver model to take advantage of all newer capabilities.

1 comment:

Brad Green said...

Pictures would be nice. Just fake them, and make them look pretty. Thats all that really matters. Of course, if you actually did have something to take pics of, that would be good too. Looking forward to it, and good luck with the coding.