Thursday, November 24, 2005

Update - Changes

OK, The good news is that I got a full time job position at NDS. I have been working very hard for this and while Screens Environment has lost some speed because of it, I need NDS as a financial stone to give me freedom to work on Screens without worry about my financial state. I will find some more time this coming week to code the kernel components again and get this object storage yet again hopefully done and working. About the screenshots... I just dont know where to start... All the screenshots I made untill now were done pixel by pixel in MS Paint. I just have no idea where to start with my screenshot mockups. I guess you'll all just have to wait or forget about this project ... I'm sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that I am still watching your project and enjoy reading your posts about progress and your ideas.

Brad Green said...

I don't think people have lost interest, or necessarily consider this vaporware. I would say the problem is a lack of hard evidence or general overview. I never saw those old screenshots, and I dont know where to look for them. I would suggest you create a summary overview of the program, and maybe even give some more mockups. That would probably bring some more interest in the project. I know I am looking forward to it. If I had to guess, I would say the reason that it does not seem there is much interest is that your blog at this moment is quite boring to non programmers. There are no photos, and to most, your posts are like a foreign language.

Keepup the good work, I assure you people are watching. When you have any big announcements, give me an email at jjesusfreak01@gmail.com, I will post it up at TamsPalm, and get the word out.