Saturday, November 26, 2005

Choose your subject:

Hi Guys, Since Screens Environment is not going to be released any time soon unless some miracle happens and I get loads of coding time, I decided that at least my knoledge shouldn't go to waste. Screens Environment is a collection of ideas which I am trying to implement myself, but the ideas work. This is one of the reasons Screens Environment is going open-source. I dont mind if any one ripped of my ideas even without telling me (although it would be nice to tell me). Because My ideas are ideas of others merged in specific ways. So... To make this blog a bit more interesting... post in the comments some of the parts of Screens Environment you want to know... like either technical details to the bone or maybe something more abstract... like the slider... from the object storage to the UI handling to multi-threading, if you wanted to know some information about how these things are done... post me a comment on some subject you would like to know about... anything ;) I figured out how to use the blogger picture feature, so I will try to show some pictures if they help (like maybe some diagrams or quick mockups). Enjoy and waiting for subjects, Zakai Hamilton P.S. http://tamspalm.tamoggemon.com/ - Thanks Brad for the link ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

It would be helpful, if you could publish some overview of the project. Like basic structure (maybe in form of diagram?) of the project, it's goals, important features etc., so we have some way of starting discussion.

The project seems interesting, but it's hard to get the whole picture only from the BLOG entries.

Will you also publish source codes (even if they are incomplete)? Maybe that would help us to get idea of what it is all about...