Friday, April 01, 2005

Update - Things are moving

I finished coding the PrivateBlock component last night. The PrivateBlock is a small component which deals with the way items can have a fixed handle. It doesn't matter now... I hopefully will make an editorial about CoreItem when its coded and working. I am very happy with the progress... I am coding much more now than I ever did for Screens. OK... I think it might be safe to say it now... I am considering making Screens open-source for a number of reasons. It wont be open-source like source-forge in which developers can contribute but developers will be able to port Screens to any platform without a request. So how will I make money? I am planning on doing some kind of Subscription design where you pay lets say 10$ a year and you will able to download modules in a very easy way. More about this when I get round to it.

No comments: