Monday, April 04, 2005

Update - CoreItem works

This is it guys... Its going to be the final code for the Core kernel. CoreItem is coded and tested and works! I am now working on CoreArray and then CoreObjects. I am so thankful that I did it because it was hard for me. Development is going to pick up the pace these weeks because apart from a few functions most of the components are based on its previous components and are just normally specific uses of the previous component like CoreString uses CoreFile which uses CoreItem. CoreObject uses CoreItem and CoreArray.
I have decided that I will release the kernel open-source for a few reasons one of them so that developers can port the Screens kernel to other platforms easily. I will release the kernel once its done with the Core API so developers can start learning the Screens coding syntax and start using the object storage.

No comments: