Thursday, April 07, 2005

Update - CoreList coded (renamed from CoreArray)

I finished coding CoreList (used to be called CoreArray). The coding was simple but I was stuck on the definitions at first but a MSN user helped me solve them quickly and easily. I will be testing the component hopefully next week. So what component is next? CoreObject CoreObject should also be simple like CoreList but I might get stuck on the definitions (I am not very good at defining the function names for components) so if anyone can help me via MSN Messanger (zhamilton1@yahoo.co.uk) that would be nice. As I code, things do change but on a very small scale just like CoreList changed from CoreArray. Nothing to worry about since these are not the changes that required me to recode everything like I had to do over the last three years. This is the final code untill the first release. I expect to have CoreObject, CoreFile and CoreLink coded by the end of next week.

No comments: