Sunday, January 08, 2006

Update - Things are getting done

Finally, things are getting done... I have nearly finished the surface component (to create offscreen buffers) and hopefully today I can get some rectangle and line drawing. Then I start working on the layering code elements. Once that is done, I'll be very happy. I am trying to make things very simple for the alpha and cutting out any imediate use features such as multi-display support. While users wont notice the difference, it does mean I might have a harder time in the future introducing such a feature. I'll keep you updated when I finish the elements code with maybe some screenshots ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! I am glad that things are working out.

I don't think you should give us screenshots just yet. Wait for something more close to the final result like the widget bar maybe or maybe the slider or something like that.