Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A bit more thought

I added the rectangle when moving a window that shows the border that will cause the window to maximize.

I still need to do a bit more design before I can finalize on the system bar and finish a first draft of its implementation. Hopefully I can have something by the middle of next week.

About the patents... It does not matter since the code is already public domain and I don't mind if someone else copies the idea, but thanks for thinking that its worth a patent in the first place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kinds of items will the bar have on it?

Zakai Hamilton said...

Each window when activated shows menu items in the shell bar. These menu items are window specific but contain actions for that window. For example: on an email window, you would see actions such as: Reply, Forward, Delete and so on.