Monday, January 10, 2005

Update

I am still writing the tiny details for implementation of the object storage however I will not be including Services in the Safire release. The good news is that the object storage becomes less complex and I can finish coding it quicker, however the bad news is that no constructor/deconstructor for objects and no other dynamic abilities apart from inheritence. This means that an object wont notify you when it has changed, so untill I implement Services, polling or a refresh command will have to do. I am trying my best to be realistic about this project, so I am cutting off anything in the base which can be implemented later in the release cycle. This is so I can release it first and update it afterwards. I think its got to a stable stage where I can start coding and wont hit the wall after a few hundred lines of code.

No comments: