Thursday, January 27, 2005

Update - Sorry

Yep, Sorry I have not updated the blog lately. I have been working alot on Screens that even my sleeps are short. Screens is becoming more realistic and although I have my long design ideas, I am making Safire be more about being a 'stable release' then a full feature release. You can see this because Safire is targeted as a launcher and not as an environment. This allows me to not only release some build sooner but it allows it to be a perfectly valid release and not some demo. I have cut down the object storage inheritence, but made objects smaller, faster and simpler. What does this mean to the average user? Probably nothing. This is one of the reasons I have not posted lately... its just boring technical information. I hope to write some interesting post as soon as I can ;)

No comments: