Sunday, November 07, 2004

Update - Object component on the way

What a busy last week... I rewrote the tree component twice. why? Because the new design is much better in many ways and smaller. But dont worry, it's already been coded so there is no schedule changes. I wont spill the internals, I do that too much but it looks good & simple. So... the schedule is good so far... I finished the first two components in two weeks. I now have 3 weeks to code the objects and links components. Well see how long it takes me... The object component takes the tree component and encapsulates it to hold objects with relationships between them. The links component deals with the relationships while the object component deals with the object itself and the stream of the object. I just bought myself a PDA keyboard (using IR) so things should speed up since I can write more of my design, ideas and comments on my handheld. I am glad things are finally 'happening' and I hope to show you all something as soon as I can.

No comments: