Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New Born Baby Girl

Hi Everyone, Sorry for the lack of updates, I was at my wifes parents house for the last 3 weeks, so not only could I not do any coding but internet access was not as spiffy. My wife had birth to our new baby girl at 22:25 last night (monday night) weighing 3.780 kg in her 41st pregnancy week. The baby is beautiful (but then again, I am biased) and is healthy and doing very well. This is my second child with a nearly two year old boy and a less than 1 day old girl, I am a complete family. Oh and we have a dog and two cats, just keep the mix. Screens Environment will resume in code when I return home, but I am having been writing ideas and comments on my iPod touch. Because Screens Environment is multi-platform, the actual interaction I have to do with PalmOS is minimal at the moment.

6 comments:

strandedpoet said...

Congratulations. All the best with your new arrival.

Will you be looking into porting Screens OS to the iPod Touch?

Zakai Hamilton said...

I am focusing on PalmOS in the moment but I can see Screens being ported to the iPod touch in the future.

Tiktak said...

Mazal Tov Zakai,

Can you teleport this version?

Akiva

Jacob said...

Congrats on the newcomer!

And don't ever let the pressure of us fans get in the way of your family! :)

Anonymous said...

conrgats Zakai!

one question: are you going to create a wikipida entry about screens? it'll be really cool (and useful) to see one.

Zakai Hamilton said...

As far as I know, I am not allowed to write my own entry in wikipedia