Friday, March 30, 2007

Update

Hi, You can see by source forge that this project is moving along... but its moving very slowly. I just redefined the method declaration macros to be more component oriented which makes things more cleaner. I am still struggling with basic issues like uniqueIds and the work flow of code but I am on the right path and I am seeing improvements as time goes by. I have mostly finished the design of window management which uses the broadcast message feature in the object storage to send a message to all elements to draw themselves on thier layers. Alot of things have been thought about including skinning which I think developers will like the flexability to change the look & feel of basicly anything in the system because Screens seperates functionality from visual looks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds really good, I can't wait to see some screens of screens. How's saffire coming along?

Samuel P said...

i agree with the other anon, would love a screenshot. How is this different to "saguaro"?