Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Update

Things are going great :D OK, version 0.10 has methods working. This is very existing for me that I have reached this stage. I am using relative function addresses which means that even if the application moves around in memory, the function addresses still work which is very nice. Here is the latest code: http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_v2_download_shared_file&file_id=f_27284552 So what's next? Porting to PalmOS and Writing the API for programmers to call. This should take some time. Once the porting has been done and the API has been finished, then the first 'real' release of the kernel will be available which means that you can already use the kernel from your applications. I dont think you will find it too useful but it will work. After that I start writing the user interface module which means I will finally able to show something, untill then... please be patient, Thanks! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are getting close to being done! Yay!