Sunday, November 19, 2006

Update

Hi, I have done alot of work over this past week. I have made the porting file Store_Win32.c simpler and small leaving all the checks and steps for the platform independent code and making the porting file just a simple wrapper. This should make it even more easier to port Screens to other platforms when released. I have also written the first draft of the Message component which on windows uses pipes for inter-process communication. I will do the same thing as I did for the store component and make the Message_Win32.c just hold the wrapper while Message.c to hold the functionality. PalmOS will be using feature memory. You can find the latest code here: (I am trying this new service out since my geocities account has reached its limit): http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_v2_download_shared_file&file_id=f_26661554

No comments: