Monday, October 25, 2004

Update - Data component done

The data component has been coded, tested and it works! Things are moving fast and I am working extremely hard to finish this core as fast as possible. The source code has been in a comment line then function line design so it is very easy for me to reread the code (which I forget very fast). The next component is the list component. Hope to finish that soon so I can get to the meat of the core which is the object & links component. The list component has no problems in it's design so the coding should go very quickly (especially since its only using the data functions). I have a private schedule which so far I am way head of but still keeping it intact just in case I get stuck (probably in the object and links component). That's the programming barrier I have at the moment, so once I pass that it's all downhill for the core.

No comments: