Friday, March 18, 2011

Moving along

Hi,

Sorry that I am consistently late in my updates.

I have been writing loads of components such as CoreQueue, CoreState, CorePool.
I am expanding the components and fixing bugs as I find them in existing components.

My next component is FileXml which will manage xml in an object oriented fashion but will have a twist where the objects are allocated by the caller instead of by the component itself. The xml file will also only be partially processed as needed. This should allow to load huge xml files without having to have the memory overhead.

There is currently a bug I think in XCode 4.0 where I can't seem to save my password in the repository settings for my SVN repository. When I find out how to save the password, I will update the latest code.

No comments: