Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update: 26 and learning

Hi anyone who still checks this blog, I now I have not updated for a long time. I moved to Jerusalem with my family, had a lot of work to do at my full time job and my son started kindergarden. Alot has changed since I first started Screens is 2001. Screens is not dead, actually on the contrary... I never stopped working on Screens and have in fact tested a few of my ideas at work and they have worked really well. I am very happy with the component object model and do plan to start writing code again. I don't have my lifedrive anymore but the code should be usefull no matter where it runs. Once I start getting into coding again specifically for Screens I will update you and write some editorials... I have alot of them down the pipeline, so keep tuned... Zakai Hamilton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is it still targetting at Palm OS?

Unknown said...

Great to hear you're still alive! I look forward to hearing more!