Sunday, November 04, 2007

Update

Hi Everyone, As I said in the previous post, I did not get much work done on Screens because of pressure at work, however I did find some moments here and there and the code is moving nicely forward. The feature of pointer shortcuts that I talked about in the previous post is working nicely and makes the code much cleaner and more direct. I plan to finish the basic graphical model as quickly as possible like I had in the previous alpha and then I will send to some of you the alpha version (the ones I can find) via MSN so you can tell what you think. Thanks for reading, Zakai Hamilton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, still watching and waiting and looking forward to screens. Hang on in there, there's lots of people interested in your work.

Anonymous said...

What do I need to do to get an alpha test? Do I need to register for an account on MSN?