Thursday, June 01, 2006

Update - Here we go again

OK, Guys... I back on the couple of days update again... Here are the components coded so far: StoreStream StoreChunk StoreHandle StoreItem StoreObject StoreType StoreProperty I am now working on UISurface which deals with drawing to offscreen and onscreen buffers such as drawing lines, rectangles and so on. StoreObject does not support methods yet and I am still thinking of pushing the method stuff untill after I have some visual user interface built-in. Note that UISurface cannot draw bitmaps. I am leaving that part for the dynamic object method interface implementation. Its funny how people told me to hurry up because someone else would beat me to the punch and while I do know of someone who might beat me, there is no one else. Thank you all for your support, it what keeps this project going...

No comments: