Thursday, July 29, 2004

Welcome

This is my first blog posting... anywhere... wish me luck I am still having trouble with the object storage in it's design of link relationships. If anyone can help please join me on MSN Messenger at zhamilton1@yahoo.co.uk For first time users... while I cannot go through the entire feature set of this environment the key parts are as follows: 1. The environment is still in development... it does not exist yet... nor is thier a demo/screenshots 2. The release will cost 15$ but it will come with a demo version available 3. While the first releases wont support external applications, you will able to use the enviroment for it's launcher/organization features. 4. Screens environment has a window/layer components to allow users to have a desktop like enviroment right on thier PalmOS devices. 5. Screens environment works on any device from PalmOS 3.0 to PalmOS Cobalt/Garnet 6. If you want a free release or want to speed up development, chat with me as much as you can on MSN Messenger. Chat is what moves this project more than anything. Blog specific ideas can be posted in the comments section. Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your blog. Even if I haven't been able to give you much help with your project, it's always good to know that you keep this good work going on. I wish you luck and success... and hopefully we'll hear more about Screens soon.

Greetings, TaYo